1. User sends his order on UCP PRESS website by "checkout", after selecting the items he wants to purchase and clicking on "add to shopping cart".
2. To send the order, User must:
a) Register on the website, making available the requested information.
b) Start the session (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
c) Choose the options that are made available during the checkout process (delivery and billing address; shipping method and payment method)
3. Sending the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the items available for sale as well as the general conditions of sale that will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. UCP PRESS will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the article, UCP PRESS undertakes to inform the User through informative details about the article on the website itself or as soon as possible by other means.
5. Data for the invoice is the User’s responsibility. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Orders are valid for 3 (three) days, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned in the form of a voucher, which can be converted into a bank transfer or used in a new order.